My greatest challenge with creating the Inquiry Based Activity was the process of trying to find good, reliable websites that also have content that would challenge my students. I definitely wasn't looking for material that is so challenging that my students might become frustrated, but I did want to find questions that would engage my students and enable them to think outside the box. Other than that, everything went well while creating this activity. Formatting this worksheet into a Google document was simple. I really liked that all of my work was automatically saved, every step of the way, while working in the document. I was nervous about the name "Inquiry Based Activity," when I first saw this on the syllabus, but now that I've created one, I've realized that it's really not as scary as it sounds. After successfully creating my IBA, I feel like I have more confidence to tackle the remaining activities and projects this semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.