Throughout the past couple weeks, I have had the opportunity to create my own wiki pages. Before doing the "all about me" wiki project, I would have thought that wikis were complicated or difficult to work with. Before this class, I always struggled with using technology, so I expected my experience with wikis to be no different. However, this was far from the case. It was so easy for me to create my "all about me" wiki page. The combination of having a clear set of step-by-step instructions and the fact that wikis are really not that complicated after all, helped me to breeze through this assignment. In fact, I was recently given an assignment in my SPED 402 course to create a wiki page, and because of my positive experience with wikis in this course, I had absolutely no stress about the assignment. I hope that there are more wiki assignments to come in this course!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.